Becoming a TeamFSC Surrogate
We thank you for inquiring with Family Source about helping a deserving couple/individual achieve their dreams of parenthood. It certainly takes a most extraordinary person to even consider such a deed. Thanks to the giving spirit of women, such as yourself, there are many joyous parents around the world whose hearts and lives have been fulfilled by the children they so wanted.
Our staff is comprised of two former Intended Mothers, as well as four former Gestational Surrogates and a six-time Egg Donor; combined, we represent a unique group of women who completely understand all that encompasses the significance of creating a family through Surrogacy. We are truly grateful that women with compassion for those unable to carry pregnancies have stepped forward to take on this awesome responsibility. Thank you for considering this tremendous act of selflessness. Family Source welcomes you to our agency and we look forward to assisting you through this amazing and miraculous process.
You may qualify to become a TeamFSC Surrogate if you meet the following requirements:
Be a resident of the United States
- Be between the ages of 21-43
- Be healthy overall
Be height-weight proportionate with BMI of 35 or less
- Have at least one child and be raising (or have raised) that child
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- Be in a stable living situation
- Not be on any form of state public assistance
- Not smoke or take illegal drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness
- Enjoy pregnancy and be motivated by the wish to help others create or add to their family