Family Source Consultants has assisted many International Intended Parents in building their families via Surrogacy and/or Egg Donation. We understand that for Intended Parents who live outside of the United States, there is an extra amount of trust and faith necessary in choosing an agency. We pride ourselves in providing the communication, guidance and support International Intended Parents need, in order for you to feel comfortable and informed through each step of your journey.
Our team includes International Coordinators, who speak fluently in Spanish and Chinese. We are able to assist with interpreters for other languages as well, who will be available for telephone, Skype, and in person meetings.
Family Source Consultants encourages you to contact us to learn more about our program, as we will be happy to arrange an initial consultation, free of charge, with you at your convenience.
Family Source Consultants will provide the following services to International Intended Parents:
- Initial orientation to thoroughly review the process from start to finish. Common concerns will be addressed, as well as review of all the financial details and explanation of the next steps in signing up with our agency. This consultation will be conducted either via telephone or Skype (or similar internet meeting service).
- Will review completed paperwork for fertility clinic, and other important parties in the Surrogacy (and Egg Donation, if applicable) process.
- Will assist with travel arrangements/lodging and coordination of initial meetings.
- Interpreter will accompany Intended Parent(s) to appointment(s) with the fertility clinic and attorney in order to provide translation services and general support and assistance. Will also provide Interpretation services for agency facilitated meeting with Gestational Surrogate.
- Will assist Intended Parent(s) with unexpected issues (both logistical and substantive).
- Will assist Intended Parent(s), and provide Interpretation services, as needed throughout the contract phase with Gestational Surrogate.
- We are happy to accompany Gestational Surrogate to the first ultrasound in which the heartbeat of the fetus is anticipated to be detected, and to the extent feasible (including any applicable clinic rules) will provide the Intended Parent(s) a real-time telephone or Internet (via Skype or similar service) connection to such visit.
- Will assist Intended Parent(s) with travel arrangements and lodging in preparation for birth of baby(ies).
- Will provide stroller and car seat(s) to utilize after baby(ies) birth until return to Intended Parents home country.
- Will provide guidance in obtaining a passport for the child and international certification of the child’s birth.
For our clients in Spain, we work closely with