Gestational Surrogacy in Illinois
Surrogacy laws in Illinois are some of the most favorable in the country. For same-sex parents who are interested in building their family with the assistance of a Gestational Surrogate, the surrogacy laws in Illinois are especially favorable, as they are are applicable to all couples, regardless of sexual orientation.
Family Source has matched and facilitated hundreds of gestational surrogacy agreements in Peoria, Naperville, Joliet and throughout the state of Illinois.
We welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have about the Surrogacy process in the state of Illinois.
To receive an information packet, or to schedule a no-cost in-person or Skype consultation, we can be reached at (800) FSC-0529 or through our online request form.
Yes. Thanks to the Illinois Gestational Surrogacy Act, which was passed in 2005, there are consistent standards and procedural safeguards for the protection of all parties involved in a gestational surrogacy agreement in Illinois.
Be a resident of the United States
- Be between the ages of 21-43
- Be healthy overall
Be height-weight proportionate with BMI of 35 or less
- Have at least one child and be raising (or have raised) that child
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- Be in a stable living situation
- Not be on any form of state public assistance
- Not smoke or take illegal drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness
- Enjoy pregnancy and be motivated by the wish to help others create or add to their family
Your Surrogacy Journey Begins Here
If you are an Intended Parent seeking a Gestational Surrogate or Egg Donor, or a woman interested in helping an individual or couple as a Gestational Surrogate, start your journey with TeamFSC. Submit your request online and receive a response within 24 hours.