Becoming a TeamFSC Surrogate
We thank you for inquiring with Family Source about helping a deserving couple/individual achieve their dreams of parenthood. It certainly takes a most extraordinary person to even consider such a deed. Thanks to the giving spirit of women, such as yourself, there are many joyous parents around the world whose hearts and lives have been fulfilled by the children they so wanted.
Our staff is comprised of two former Intended Mothers, as well as four former Gestational Surrogates and a six-time Egg Donor; combined, we represent a unique group of women who completely understand all that encompasses the significance of creating a family through Surrogacy. We are truly grateful that women with compassion for those unable to carry pregnancies have stepped forward to take on this awesome responsibility. Thank you for considering this tremendous act of selflessness. Family Source welcomes you to our agency and we look forward to assisting you through this amazing and miraculous process.
Family Source Consultants ensures that all Surrogates who choose to work with us receive an optimal compensation package. While there is a great deal of altruism involved in becoming a surrogate, there is also an expectation of compensation in return for the sacrifices that you will make as Surrogate. Rest assured that you will be fully compensated for your time, effort and commitment to your Intended Parents’ mission, and for any inconveniences that you and/or your family members may experience as a result of your pregnancy as a Gestational Surrogate.
As a Family Source Consultants Gestational Surrogate, you can expect to receive a Compensation Package of $45,000 or more, including:
- Monthly Incidental: $200/month
- Embryo Transfer: $750
- Maternity Clothes Allowance: $750
- Carrying Multiples: $5,000
- Cesarean Section: $2,500
Please keep in mind that these amounts are only a guideline. As a TeamFSC Surrogate, you are free to set your own base compensation. Surrogate compensation depends on many different factors and is unique to each Surrogacy journey.
- Be a resident of the United States
- Be between the ages of 21-43
- Be healthy overall
- Be height-weight proportionate with BMI of 35 or less
- Have at least one child and be raising (or have raised) that child
- Have experienced a full-term pregnancy and delivery
- Be in a stable living situation
- Not be on any form of state public assistance
- Not smoke or take illegal drugs
- Not have any psychiatric illness
- Enjoy pregnancy and be motivated by the wish to help others create or add to their family